Now That You Have Entered Into a Personal Relationship with Christ.
“God’s call is for you to be His loyal friend, for whatever purpose He has for your life.” — Oswald Chambers, Author of — My Utmost for His Highest
The moment you received Christ by faith, as an act of your will, many things happened, including the following:
1. Christ came into your life (Revelation 3:20 and Colossians 1:27).
2. Your sins were forgiven (Colossians 1:14).
3. You became a child of God (John 1:12).
4. You received eternal life (John 5:24).
5. You began the great adventure for which God created you (John 10:10; 2 Corinthians 5:17 and 1 Thessalonians 5:18).
Can you think of anything more incredible that could happen to you than entering into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ? You have a personal relationship with the God of the universe… your Creator. Would you like to thank God in prayer right now for what He has done for you? By thanking God, you demonstrate your faith.
Stephen John Spivey